The brief descriptions below are designed to familiarize you with our staff's training, professional credentials and work experience.
Dr. William K. Rubin
Dr. Rubin takes great pride in treating patients in the Fraser-Roseville community at his Fraser office since 1982 and in the Melvindale community at his second office, since 1984.
After receiving his high school diploma, Dr. Rubin attended the University of Michigan, in Ann Arbor. After only 3 years at U of M, Dr. Rubin was invited to attend the Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine, in Chicago, IL.
Dr. Rubin earned his Doctor of Podiatric Medicine degree ( D.P.M.), and then returned to his roots in the Detroit area, where he did his residency in podiatric surgery at Brent General Hospital in Detroit.
Dr. Rubin has been a member in good standing with the APMA and the MPMA, since 1982.
When not at work, Dr. Rubin will probably be on one of the area golf courses with some friends, or swimming for exercise at his health club. When the weather is bad, or at night, he catches up on reading his medical journals, and loves jigsaw puzzles.
Dr. Rubin and his wife have been married since 1979, and are the proud parents of three sons.
- Doctor of Podiatric Medicine: Illinois College of Podiatric Medicine, Chicago, Illinois
- Brent General Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- Michigan Podiatric Medical Association
- American Podiatric Medical Association
- St. John Hospital, Detroit, Michigan
- St. John Surgery Center, St. Claire Shores, Michigan
- Dr. Rubin has been established in his Fraser office since 1982, and in his Melvindale office since 1984